This morning we had pancakes for breakfast. The other day, he wanted nothing to do with them. Today, however, they were his favorite and his best. Not expecting him to eat one, I brought one and he pretty much ate all of it. And whenever Liv asked me for another one, she took over feeding her little brother and he was a perfect little gentleman for her.
| The little Mama |
| He really likes it when I feed him pancakes, Mama |
Brian was putting the finishing touches on the chicken run outside so we went in to play before nap #2. Luckily this boy likes to nap!! After nap, it was play time with Papa while I ran out to Chipotle to pick up some dinner.
| Joe's happy smile |
| The "Pooping" smile |
| Is there something on my face? |
| If you look closely, you can see guacamole all over my hands |
No comments:
Post a Comment