Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Papa makes me laugh

Joe Sung Min-Ah LOVES his Papa.  I had a number of errands and meetings today so the two boys got to spend a lot of time together, both during the day and in the evening.  When the two of them are together, I hear a lot of giggles, raspberries and wrestling noises.  Today was no exception.

I left for a few hours to have lunch with Liv at school as well as wrap up our first fundraiser of the year.  I ended up staying to help Mrs. Poling, the incredible secretary, get gym uniforms sorted out for the kids who had gym this week.  That meant extra male bonding time.  I don't know why I was concerned about being gone more than an hour - Brian had it all under control.  Don't take my word for it:

Papa makes me laugh!

Don't I look cute from this angle?

Don't tell Liv I was playing with her Zsu Zsu pet

Do you see me standing?

No comments:

Post a Comment