Joe Sung Min-Ah was in a spectacularly good mood today. I don't know if it was the brisk air, the 10 hours of sleep or the bottle first thing in the morning, but he quite possibly had the best day ever. (At least since he's been home.)
He did a great job with his breakfast (who doesn't love oatmeal with fresh maple syrup, Amish wheat bread toasted with butter and homemade chocolate chip banana bread?), laughed and snorted with his papa when I went to church today, had two great naps AND went to Grandpa George's birthday party this evening. This child is not having a difficult time adjusting to our food. For dinner, he ate pork chops, mashed potatoes and acorn squash - no qualms about it. This is one area where he can give his big sister a few tips.
 |
| Make a wish, Grandpa! |
Besides the cake and ice cream, I think his favorite part of the day was swinging at Grandma and Grandpa's house. He was a little apprehensive at first when Liv and I set him into the swing and buckled him in. I told Olivia that we need to act fast and get him swinging and he'll have a great time. With minimal fussing, he was strapped in and ready to go. We've found another fun thing for Liv and Joe-Joe to do together. The pictures tell it all.
(Photo credit - Grandpa)
 |
| Whee! | | |
 |
| Swinging with Sis |
 |
| Liv swinging at the speed (and height) as Joe |
 |
| The self proclaimed best swinger in Ohio |
 |
| The smiling big sister |
 |
| Wild man on the swings. Rock on! |
No comments:
Post a Comment