Monday, September 26, 2011

So...what happened to the updates on Joe Sung Min?

For those of you who were wondering why we were featuring where we were last year at this time, from Sept 22 - 24, I traveled to NYC for work to help prepare for our annual Buddy Walk.  As the trip approached, I was torn.  I wanted to go to see my friends and work and all the families at the Buddy Walk that I have grown close to over the years - however I was hesitant to leave my family. I wondered how Joe Sung Min would do without me for 2 1/2 days - and how Brian would do with both kids while I was gone.  I soon realized I had nothing to worry about - Papa had it all under control and I was able to enjoy my time away and relax. 

Now I'm back and will be picking up where we we left off.  I had vein ablation surgery on my right leg today and didn't have the opportunity to take any pictures today -- but I can say that he's a little under the weather.  We're thinking he *might* have an ear infection since he's been fussy (he usually isn't) and has been tugging at one of his ears.  We're hoping to get him checked out tomorrow.

He isn't walking yet but is standing almost all the time.  He is fascinated with the dog's food and water dishes and we work diligently to keep him away from there.  He DID take a few bites off of a mini bagel this morning at breakfast (yay!!) is getting much better at placing an object into a larger one - and then taking it out again.  He now doesn't fight having his diaper changed or getting dressed so he is definitely feeling more comfortable here.  Double yay!  Everything is definitely starting to fall into place.  We are truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment