5 Ways "Kids" Are Like Kids
1. They have no concept of personal space. At all.
2. They will use you as their personal jungle gym / climbing wall.
3. You can never get all of them looking at the camera at the same time.
4. They are messy eaters, take bites that are too big and/or chew with their mouth open
5. You think they're so cute that you can't help taking video of them doing ordinary things.
And then you show them to everyone you know (and a few people you don't)

Nailed it! I want to come play with all of your kids!
ReplyDeleteYou are always welcome!
DeleteAdorable post, Becky! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Andrea!
DeleteSo cute. Loved them all. But I think #3 was my favorite. Used to aggravate the snot out of me! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Michele. It was fun. So, with regards to #3, does it get better? Please say it does...
DeleteI LOVE this Becky! I never knew there were so many similarities. ;) The pics are just too darn cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Tammie! I never realized there were so many similarities until I started thinking about it. Glad you liked the pics. I think I may have more pics of THESE kids on my phone than my real ones. :) Glad you stopped by!
Delete