Friday, March 8, 2013

Ketchup With Us #13


olddognewtits.com

For this installment of Ketchup with us, Michele and Mel have ordered encouraged us to write about someone whose shoes we would like to walk in for a day.


With boundless energy and nary a care in the world, I would welcome each day with open arms.

Enjoying the small things: cheerios, coloring, being silly and playing outside for hours

Naps, family hugs, tickle fights and snuggles at bedtime would round out my day.

The best part? Tomorrow I get to do it all over again.









13 comments:

  1. Yep, I wouldn't mind being either one of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have a pretty good gig going on. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. And our little people all think they have it SOOOOO hard. Fools!

    Thanks for succumbing to peer pressure, Becky. You're always expected (cough, sputter) ... I mean ... welcome at Ketchup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have NO idea how good they have it. :)

      Thanks for taking it easy on me. I know you and Mel can be pretty heavy handed. Can't wait to see what is in store for the next challenge.

      Delete
  3. That is beautiful. It doesn't last long enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Wy. It seems time is flying by. Accelerating, if that is possible.

      Delete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures. Too cute! Thanks for linking up. Always makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the gentle push - and the encouragement. xoxoxo

      Delete
  5. Wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to go back and be A kid again just for one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I would love to see the world through such innocent and wonder-filled eyes. The nap time would be an added bonus. :)

      Delete
  6. Love it! We are on the same page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are raising great kids, Bexx! I'd love to be one of them for a day with you!
    Excellent post!

    ReplyDelete