Saturday, September 3, 2011

What I missed while I was gone...

Brian and Olivia had some exciting days while I was what felt like half a world away.  I enjoyed catching up with them via skype and texts and received some awesome pictures of their adventures.


The biggest day of them all was, coincidentally, Joe Sung Min's birthday, August 25.  Not only was it Liv's first day of kindergarten (I'm still bummed I missed this, but had an awesome excuse), it was the day they went with Grandma to the Lorain County Fair and picked out two new bunnies to bring home.  A year ago, Liv got her first (and very cool) rabbit Avalon, a holland lop.   I don't know who was more excited about the new pets, Olivia or her Papa... 

Liv's first day of kindergarten: 

 Trips to the Lorain County Fair:
Mmmm..... ice cream treats
Liv and Tulip

Liv, her good buddy Hailey (Grandma's neighbor) with Daisy and Tulip


Honey Bee Liv (for those who don't know, Brian also is a beekeeper)
 Fun times with our furry and feathered pets
Valerie the chick took a liking to Avalon (who didn't know what to think of her)

Liv the Chicken Whisperer with two chicks perched on her arm

Ruby and Louise enjoying their time outside

Daisy

Liv and Tulip




No comments:

Post a Comment