Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Words...

I'm not trying to brag, but I must admit that Joe Sung Min can communicate pretty well.  He understands a lot of words that we say to him (sometimes we are surprised at how much English he has learned) and has an ever growing vocabulary which he is not shy to show off.  Some days, he chatters non-stop.  Here is what he is saying:
  • Mama
  • Papa
  • Olivia 
  • Jazzy
  • Ahs (Food)
  • Caca (Snack)
  • Thank you
  • Hi
  • Grandma
  • Grandpa
  • I see you
  • Clap, clap
  • Woof woof (dog barking)
  • Meow (cat)
  • Cha (Thank you, Movers!)
There may be one or two words I've forgotten - and he *does* take a few liberties with the pronunciations of a few words, but that's ok.  We're proud of the little fella (and will probably be in for it when he really starts talking!)





Since I work from home - and Brian is still hunting, this is what I've been dealing with today:


No comments:

Post a Comment