Joe Sung Min is getting closer and closer to walking unassisted. He is braver each day, taking a few more steps without holding on to anything. Like his big sister on ice, he is adding some extra pinches of fast to his speed. Unfortunately, the video I took of him isn't uploading, hopefully I can add that later. Joe, like Olivia, LOVES his Uncle Mark and had fun playing with him, reading the books the fun uncle brought him and "chatting" with him.
At the Open House today, Liv and her BFF Emily were having a blast checking out all the classrooms, giving Uncle Mark a tour of the facilities and even singing the school song. What a blast. I could not keep up with them!
Tonight, Liv and Brian went on their Sunday night ice skating adventure and Uncle Mark and I came along to watch for a little bit. We were both so impressed with how well Liv did. During a break (when the pictures below were taken) she breezed past us saying, "Mama, did you see me skate out there? I'm really fast aren't I? I added a few extra pinches of fast to my skating." That she did ... I'm pretty sure she is better on ice skates than I am at this point.
These kids are definitely keeping us busy and we will need to add a few extra pinches of fast to keep up with them. Wish us luck!
I love how little siblings help their older sibs stay younger and enjoy younger things for a little longer. I feel like F would have outgrown footie pjs, bathtub toys and Yo Gabba, Gabba except that they bring M such joy. The same looks to be true for your little ones.
ReplyDelete