Friday, January 13, 2012

Oh Happy Day!

Ok. I'll be honest with you.  This morning did NOT start out as a very happy one.  We were hoping to sleep in (Liv didn't have school and Sir Sleeps A Lot is not an early riser) but such was not the case.  Mr. Man was up before 5:30 in tears trying to poop, Liv had a bloody nose and only Joe Sung Min got back to sleep.  Brian made johnnycakes for breakfast and I have no idea what secret ingredient he put in them because the two kiddos got super silly.  We're talking belly laughs.  For a long time.  After a brief break from laughing, Joe crawled over to Olivia and stood right in front of her face and started laughing - and then she started laughing and it began again.  I love these happy kids!


When Joe Sung Min wasn't laughing, sleeping or eating today, he was working on his walking.  He is feeling more comfortable and will take a step from the couch to his play area - or the couch to Brian - or the table to Olivia.  You get the idea.  And after each step, he would burst into laughter. And clap, clap, clap. He was so proud of himself!  It was so cute and fun to watch.  While this was going on, Liv was hanging out in her favorite chair with her cuddly pets watching Finding Bigfoot.  Before I took Joe up to bed, it was time for one last giggle fest with the two buddies.  








Here's hoping tomorrow is another happy day for these kiddos. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this post more than words can say. Their laughs are contagious! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete