Saturday brought plenty of boy time for Brian and Olivia. While Liv and I were at her friend Guillermo's birthday party, Brian was holding down the fort at home - including feeding Joe dinner. Besides the smorgasborg of items placed in front of him, he was giving some pieces of teething biscuits. He had a piece in each hand brought them to his mouth. He is making baby steps - but we're getting there!! Brian can get the kids to do almost anything. It is quite amazing! Before bed time, it was time to watch a little Charlie and Lola before heading up to bed. Joe found a new game to play with Papa -- you clap my hand, I'll clap yours - and we'll both laugh.
 |
| Standing by one of his favorite toys |
 |
| He never goes anywhere without his green cup |
 |
| Fun with Papa |
 |
| I hit your hand with my hand and laugh and laugh and laugh |
 |
| Big sister just relaxing |
No comments:
Post a Comment