This morning started out with Brian taking a quick trip to the park to drop off the raccoon that we caught in the chicken run last night. When Liv woke up, she was happy to hear that he was taking it to a place with "a lot of nature for it to enjoy - you know, like the peaceful meadow room". That girl doesn't miss a trick.
 |
| Look who we caught in the chicken run -- he's on his way to the park before the sun came up | | |
|
|
 |
| Smiling and on the move |
 |
| Happy boy |
Joe was in a good mood this morning, which was quite fortuitous as I needed to get Liv ready for school all by myself since Brian was taking care of Rocky the raccoon. Liv had a banana and some apple pie for breakfast and we were ready to go up and get her dressed for school. (Side note: Uniforms are a godsend. It makes getting ready SO much easier to limit clothing options in the morning.)
Today's excitement was switching Joe's carseat around after we took my car in for service. He LOVES being able to see things. I surprised Liv by going to her school and joining her for lunch. I can't even imagine how many times I was called "Mrs Pitalski" or "Mrs Spitalski". These kids crack me up and are so funny and sweet. Kindergarten is an awesome age. He was Mr. Popular when we picked Liv up from school and even wanted to be held by a few moms (yes, Mrs. Pinter, I'm talking about you!) Once we got home, Brian took Liv to Grandma and Grandpa's; Joe and I joined them after his afternoon nap. The first thing (and most important thing) on the agenda? Swinging!! The weather was beautiful so how could we not be out enjoying it?
 |
| Sissy keeping an eye on her little brother |
 |
| Sheer bliss |
|
|
By the time we got home from Grandma and Grandpa's house, he was cranking and ready for bed. So after a quick change and a bottle, he was ready for bed. One of these nights, I'll wise up and go to bed shortly after he and Liv do. Until then, I'm thankful that he sleeps through the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment