‘KETCHUP WITH US’ – Prompt #9
In 57 words or less, tell us about the New Year’s resolution you WANT to make but KNOW you’ll break.
I want to work less. Not be a slacker,
just stop at 40 hours. Working from home has its challenges, as does running
a national program almost single-handedly. I must resist the urge to answer one
more e-mail, to finish up one last thing and allow myself to let it wait until
tomorrow. But can I?

You can do it! But maybe in steps? Give yourself achievable goals per week. That way, you'll feel more successful. :P
ReplyDeleteI like that you have this goal and that you linked up!!
Thanks, Mel -- and I know I can count on you to keep me to task. (And gently remind me to turn off the email on my phone so I'm not tempted to peek.) I always appreciate your support (and can't help but think I should find a way to put you on my payroll!) :)
DeleteGood lord, I hope you do make that one stick!
ReplyDeleteMe too, Guap, me too. I'd rather this one stick than put away clean laundry more quickly (if at all...) Happy New Year!
DeleteYou can do it, Becky! Though I will say I strongly admire your work ethic and your drive. ... Wait! Who said that? ... Screw work ethic and drive! You need more time at home with your boy. Back to what YOU said!
ReplyDelete#sybil
Thanks for linking up ... and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Now if only I could find a way to get paid more AND work less, then I'd be on to something. Thanks, Michele. I'm really going to try to make this one work - for my family and my sanity's sake.
DeleteHappy New Year - and thanks for the opportunity.
Great resolution. And if you figure out how to work less and make more you could write a book, make millions and work even less! I love this idea.
ReplyDeleteYou can make it happen, Bexx! I know you can.
ReplyDelete