Use your words, Joe-Ji
Help.
<screech>
Use your words, Joe-Ji
More Please.
<screech>
No screeching, Joe-Ji
<screech>
Don’t hit nuna. Hands to yourself, Joe-Ji
<screech>
Corner!
<screech> <cry> <screech> <wail> <screech>
<SCREECH!!!>
***silence***
(phew)
**face peeking around the corner**
Good boy! Good boy!
I’m sorry!
I love you!
(hugs)
Repeat.
*********************************************************************************
*********************************************************************************
(A) Be patient, Mom. I'm sure he'll get there. ... OR ... (B) When buying earplugs, look for the cone-shaped kind as they conform better to create a tighter seal in the ear canal.
ReplyDelete(What? Who said that?)
Cute entry. Good luck ... and thanks for linking up!
Cone shaped, you say? I'll have to keep that in mind as they would come in handy most days. Loud music also works to drown him out. :)
DeleteThis was fun - I look forward to the next prompt.
Haha! I love "Repeat".
ReplyDeleteMy own personal "Groundhog Day." :) Thanks for reading!
DeleteOh, how I remember the screeching well. Ahhhhh! In time, he'll stop when he finds another avenue. Mags did...mostly. :) This is a great entry!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear you had success (in time) ridding Maggie of this wonderful phase. I'm sure before too long I'll be wishing he didn't use his words so much. Thanks for your support!
DeleteIt will get better. The loud music is a good plan. thanks for the clip.
ReplyDeleteI dont miss the screeching at all! Great post!
ReplyDelete