'Ketchup With Us' - Prompt #31
Those creative geniuses Michele and Mel are at it again. Just in time for Christmas, these two thoughtful ladies are asking us to send someone a special holiday message. In their own words:
Send someone holiday greetings.
(WHO? Anyone! Friend, family, person you've never met. HOW? Make a video, hold a sign and snap a pic or just write a special message.)
*************************************************************
Our special Christmas message is for Joe Sung Min's amazing foster family, the Choi's: Omma (Mom), Appa (Dad), Halmeoni (Grandmother) and his two noonas (big sisters) and his little foster brother the Choi's adopted. I will forever be thankful for the opportunity to meet this incredible family in Korea, to eat in their home as we celebrated Joe Sung Min's birthday. You will always be a part of our lives and a very important part of Joe Sung Min's life story. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from our family to yours!
**************************************************************
| I *really* hope this sign says that he loves them and wishes them a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Or something similar. We love you! |
Greeting #2 (The Unpredictable Video)

This is precious. His little voice is too cute! Very creative. I love the technological age ( most days). Merry Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Mel. I think he has the cutest little voice, too. Especially since it isn't shrieking. :) Glad you liked it, we had fun doing it. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete