Sunday, October 13, 2013

Happy to be home



Each fall I try not to do it, but every once and awhile I need to make back to back weekend trips to Buddy Walks.  This was one of those times.  Last weekend I was in Fargo, this weekend I was in Indianapolis.  I had barely set my suitcase down before Liv asked me if I wanted to go take a walk with her and Jazzy.  Although I was exhausted, I was happy to be home with my family, the weather was beautiful and I knew days like this would be few and far between.

Off we went into Farmer Brian's field behind our house:
...and they're off!
Thankful Liv is strong enough to walk/run Jazzy now! 



Sprinting


What's in the hole?

The wooly bear says it is going to be a cold winter. Boo.

Getting a closer look
Running home

Too fast for the Mama. :)

After our excursion with Jazzy, it was time to wake the boy up from his nap. Joe-Joe was happy to see me, but even happier to go outside and play with his noona while Brian was working outside.  I came out and wasn't quite sure what they were up to, so I decided to investigate.

Hmmm. What are they up to?

Liv and her trusty bug box

Digging in the dirt. Woohoo!!



Finding rolypoly bugs to feed the chickens



Checking out the bugs

Digging machine ... and his "dirt"

SURPRISE! It's a snake!

Papa to the rescue!

So. Much. Dirt. And. Stuff. (Happy boy)

No comments:

Post a Comment