Tuesday, March 6, 2012

This-n-That

Once again, please accept my sincere apologies for the delay between posts.  It has been a combination of things being incredibly busy and not much new and exciting going on (except for the fact that Joe is *almost* walking all the time.  Or that he is very impatient when it comes to food.  He wants it and he wants it five minutes ago).   But, enough about that.  For your viewing pleasure today, here are some pictures of Joe Sung Min in is baptism outfit as well as some silly videos we took when we finally figured out my webcam.  Silly pictures may just be next!  Thanks for tuning in - and I promise to post more frequently, even if it is just a picture of the cutest. kids. ever.









3 comments:

  1. I just love that little man. Too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I have my BexLivJoe fix!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek! Beautiful pictures and even more adorable videos!!

    ReplyDelete