Twenty (mumble) years ago, I was likened to
a jealous, plotting
sister and a rebellious, dancing daughter.
What’s that you say? How can THAT be?
Relax, people.
The likeness was in looks back then – and now not quite so
much.
There is ONE thing still the same:
***************************************

Well, I don't quite know how to react to this. Let's just say we all improve with age. I've started blogging as well called Barbara's Blog and have linked up with Mel and Michele.
ReplyDeleteSo...you're saying I'm like fine wine. Or cheese. I'll take it. Thanks for stopping by. I'll be sure to check out your blog. Don't be a stranger! :)
DeleteThe last line is my favorite. This is great. I totally see her. She was one of my faves. I loved her curly hair. You have aged much more gracefully (and naturally) than her, though. THanks so much for linking up!
ReplyDeleteGraceful? We have met, in person, haven't we? Thanks for the kind words. This was a lot of fun. Thanks for the opportunity.
DeleteOh, my God. I LOVE this! Yes, my dear. You are like fine wine. Even better with age. I like to think I am, too. One of my friends calls the high school me Kelly Kapowski (I'll assume you know who that is) because my face was as wide as hers was back then.
ReplyDeleteGreat job, Becky. Thanks for playing.
You just made my day, Michele. Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you like this. I ALMOST chose Corey Feldman as my doppelganger and this would have been a much different post.:)
DeleteI DO know who Kelly Kapowski is - and she has aged wonderfully as well. I hope some day I'll be able to see a picture of the high school you. Thanks again.
Ha! I can see that.
ReplyDeleteBut I bet your repartee with Jerry Orbach would have been much more entertaining.
I would have loved the opportunity for a little repartee with Jerry! Thanks for reading ... and I'm waiting to see who YOUR doppelganger is.
Delete