Saturday, November 10, 2012

Fall Recap

I know, I know... the blog has really fallen by the wayside lately and I'm really trying to be more diligent about keeping up with things.  I'm going to make up for lost time and will try to catch everyone up with what has been happening as well as keep up with things from here on out.  Thanks for your patience!

Fall 2012 was crazy for us.  I was traveling almost every weekend for 6 weeks hitting a Buddy Walk in a different part of the country while Brian was handling things on the homestead. I would be home for 4 days, gone for 3 and I was exhausted.  In the midst of this, we (surprisingly) got an offer on our house in Elyria - yay!!, Liv traveled to Tulsa with me for a long weekend (we love our girl's time), the kids had fun playing in the leaves at Grandma and Grandpa's, Hurricane Sandy hit, Halloween was postponed and Liv showed off her amazing cowgirl dance moves at Miss Emily's wedding.

Joe Sung Min continues to amaze us, picking up new words constantly and getting into everything.  The boy is in constant motion and keeps us busy.  Enough words... enjoy the pictures!

Pre-Halloween Festivities at Grandma's






Fun With Leaves












Awwwww.....
The Dancing Cowgirl



No comments:

Post a Comment