Luckily, the worst case scenario didn't pan out and our (not so) little man ended up coming home much earlier than anticipated. Our lives were forever changed - and enhanced - with his arrival. We had much to celebrate on Mother's Day 2012.
It hit me during church that this was our first Mother's Day as a family of 4. A complete unit. Things are crazy, but very good. Liv is finishing up kindergarten, we're packing up and getting ready to move, work is keeping me insanely busy, Brian is busy tending to the 5 acres at the new house and Joe is amazing us daily with everything he is learning and doing.
Mother's Day was spent enjoying the kids, getting ready for my trip to NYC and going to Grandma and Grandpa's house where I was spoiled with gifts from the kids. Liv made me an incredible card, a scrapbook and picked out a basket full of flowers to decorate our new house. I wasn't allowed in Grandma's office for over a week since they were hard at work on my surprises.
After I opened my presents it was time for ice cream cake. I can't think of a better way to end the day.
We'd like to wish a very happy Mothers' Day to Kyung Sook (Omma) in Korea.
| Looking through the scrapbook Liv made of our memories together |
No comments:
Post a Comment